Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Monday, August 29, 2011

We're Back

Back from a mini-vacation with the grandsons. Two days, 2 grandsons, 2 ferry rides, 2 kids museums= two tired grandparents. I am trying to post this quickly before I have anymore computer problems. It says that I have a program that is a problem with my virus protection. And it wants me to find it, why can't it just say it is this program and fix it? Also why didn't one of my children learn more about computer trouble-shooting, no, I am the one they go to if they have trouble with their computers, like I know what I am doing. I am about 1/2 way through my tie in for my warp. What really helps me with my warping is to listen to a book on tape, this time I listened to "Jury of One", by David Ellis. I like mysteries and I don't mind court room drama. It wasn't a new book but one that I got from paperbackswap.com. I have finished it but not my warp, so I really need to get some more tapes. I want to download books from the library, but need a better player than the one that I have. Problems everywhere.
On the ferry



Making bubbles
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment