Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Gray Hair

This is the little loom I have on E-bay.  I love it's
small footprint and it is great for scarves.
Glad to see that Diana got her camera working and posted that great picture of the drying rack.  I love the look of a baby crib springs. I have seen them used for bulletin boards on www.junkmarketstyle.com.  The reason for the title of gray hair is that I think I may have more since yesterday.  Yesterday I decided to make cookies with my grandsons and everything was going well until one of them decided to sit on an egg, just to see if it would hatch, it didn't.  Then when we went to the store the same grandson started to get out of the car at the store when I noticed he didn't have his shoes on, this store will not let you shop without your shoes (don't ask how I know that), so I had to go to another store and buy shoes since we were at a store far from home.  He wanted the shoes with wheels but I said that anyone who forgets his shoes just gets flip-flops. The rest of the day went okay except my husband made marshmellow shooters for them.  If you haven't made those for sons or grandsons you really should do it, they are great fun.  Same grandson shot marshmellows over the fence into our neighbor's pool!  The joys of being a grandparent who babysits.  On the weaving front I have threaded my reed and I am now threading the heddles.  I also am thinking of buying another loom, so I put one of my other looms on Craigslist and E-bay.  It is a great loom but I already have 2 others and I am thinking of getting this other one.  Are my sister's interested in a road trip?

No comments:

Post a Comment