Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

gardening/paper envelopes

Today we have both a gardening related post and a rubber stamping post together. These are envelopes that Diana asked me to stamp on that she and others are going to fill with seeds to give to people. Obviously I don't really know much about who will be getting the seeds but do know how I decorated the envelopes. Mainly I used rubber stamping of many different company's stamps (I have a gadzillion stamps) then colored them with Marvy markers, colored pencils or Copics markers. Some of them have garden related stickers and others have a little glitter or glaze on them. Some I like and others that I did, not so much. Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment