Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

New Project

Look at that fast stenciling!

I have been working on a new project with a little help from my grandsons.  I took the burlap bag that our stepping stone kit came in and I have started making it into a pillow. I had my grandsons stencil the number 5 on it. I choose a 5 because my oldest son was born on the 5th of July. I think I will give him the pillow.  We used Lumiere paint, russet, for the 5.  I really wanted to use black but russet was what I had. I am going to make a pillow form with some extra fabric that I have and for the open end I am going to just run a string along the edge and tie it.  I also have another floor pillow that I made from a coffee gunny sack that my sister gave me.  She thought I could use it in making a purse but I cut it into two pieces and stuffed it and it looks great.  So I put it into my Christmas box, how many of you have a Christmas box?
Number all dried

No comments:

Post a Comment