Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Monday, September 5, 2011

More summer cards

I really like going to the beach so I like to make beach cards. I had a scrap of two different papers I wanted to use so had to think up a way to put them together. I really like the paper with the blue and green squares, etc. which is behind the image as well as the wrinkled blue paper. I don't know where I got that paper but it is thick and stiff and that is all I had of it. Lots of texture, which I love. I put all my stamps on plastic sheets by Sunday International so don't keep track of who manufactured the stamp. The brown starfish is a plastic charm I picked up from somewhere. I colored the image with colored pencil and used four brads to attach the heavy paper to the card. Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment