Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bird Houses

I was at Value Village today and found some 45 records. I tried to pick out some good titles to make birdhouses. I know my sister is trying to put together some garden art for the master gardeners to sell next spring and I thought she could use the records. I found the following titles: Look At, We'll Be Happy All The Time, and my three favorites, Blackbird, The Art Of Duck Calling and Year of the Cat. I don't actually know if she wants to make the birdhouses but I have the records if she wants. Diana, I love the cat you made!
This idea came from the website, http://www.junkmarketstyle.com/


A simple birdhouse made by my husband.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment