Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Friendly Plastic

One time when I was in Value Village, I found a plastic sack full of friendly plastic. I haven't used it before but I just couldn't let it stay there. Then today I was at a thrift shop and found a electric skillet that had never been used and I thought about that plastic. I bought the skillet and I am now thinking that maybe I can make some shawl pins out of the friendly plastic and have been looking for ideas. I am not sure that the plastic will be strong enough for the pins. So I am going to just give it a try and see what happens. Has anyone out there is internet land ever used friendly plastic to make shawl pins? Or let me know if you think it is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment