Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday

Today I took my dishtowels off the loom.  I will have to work on them to try to correct some of the mistakes.  I hope that I will have about 2 good ones to donate for our luncheon.  At our luncheon we usually have a basket of things so that people can buy tickets for a raffle.  Now I am thinking about my next warp.  I have some wool rug yarn that a friend gave me and I am trying to think of what I want to do with it.  There is a lot of red and a couple of cones of black.  I am thinking about using some wool fabric with it to make a rug, will have to think about it for awhile.  I have also started to rewarp on my Allen loom.  I replaced the reed and the apron and I am hoping to rewarp some rug warp and make some bags.  I am going to try to get  that started this weekend.  Today I took my two grandsons to McDonald's for lunch and then we went to see the new Smurf movie.  We watched it in 3-D and I enjoyed it too.  I didn't buy anything at the movie for snacks, so we stopped at Mickeys for McFlurries, I had a coupon for buy one get one free.  I like anything free!

No comments:

Post a Comment