Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Photo

I was looking at the placemat picture that I put on the blog yesterday and it appears to be orange. Actually it is green and white. My camera seems to be giving everything that tint. Not pretty. Today we had snow, not a super a lot of it but enough that my husband had to shovel and the neighbor kids were having a lot of fun in it. Today I started to warp my Gilmore to make some overshot bibs. It isn't a long warp and shouldn't take me very long. I am also on my 4th and last rug on my Hammett. I will move from the Hammett to the Gilmore. Yesterday I tried to do some baskets with my four year old grandson and decided that he wasn't ready for that-I'll try it when he gets a little older.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment