Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

another card

I made this card last week but didn't get it posted until now. I'm not sure if the little guy is an alien from outer space or a robot but I'm pretending that he arrived in the space craft. The stamps all came from the same stamp set but can't remember who the manufacturer is. The silver piece on the left side is a piece of sticky back duct tape that I put through an embossing folder in my Cuttlebug. This is the type of tape that people use to tape around their duct work to keep it from leaking, not the fiber type of Duct Tape that people are using to make wallets, etc. with. I found the flowers in my stash  The black one is leather and the silver one is a corregated cardboard. There is a plastic cog attached to the center of the flower with a black brad. It's a little hard to see. The little guy and spaceship were colored with Copics markers and there are some black sticky back gems on the spaceship and under the word "world."

No comments:

Post a Comment