Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Spring....I love it....but it does involve work.....I have been outside this morning chopping out raspberries...hated to do it, but it is becoming a jungle and I can't find homes for the little guys....Took some photos this morning and love seeing my peony in bloom...this is a 'different' kind of peony and of course I cannot remember the name...but leaves are fern-like....and blooms are beautiful right now...backdrop is traveling onions....they have a small bulb, green stems and tiny onions on the top of the stems...all parts are edible..and indeed they are traveling if you don't watch out for them...they will take over the garden....yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment