Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

making lists

I make them all the time....some as just reminders of what to do tomorrow and others about spring time jobs and even things I want to accomplish in life.   Sometimes I come across them and can't even remember what I wrote about...when did I want to buy circus tickets???...I will have to learn to date them.   This is the spring one for this year and probably it could be longer.   I have crossed three things off of it...a powerful feeling.   Many of these jobs will have to wait for Jake or the neighbor boy to help me.   I can remember once when Aunt Esther said that Mom's Aunt Maggie decided to list all she did in one day to show how hard she worked....Esther said she even wrote, "swatted 2 flies".                        

No comments:

Post a Comment