Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Busy Day

 Lily saying, "Stop following me with that camera!"
Today started with an hour of exercise. A couple of hours of volunteering. A little bit of weaving, I have tamed the bad, bad, warp but have not started weaving yet. I have made a little progress on the IPad sleeves. Tomorrow we will not have our grandson to babysit, so maybe I can get a little more done on the weaving. I have been busy reading scandinavian mystery writers: Jussi Alder-Jenson, Arnaldur Indridason, Jo Nesbo, Kjell Erickson, Henning Mankell Hakan Nesser and of course Steig Larrson. I only wish that they would write more and more was translated into English.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment