Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Weaving Finishing

We have been in a major melt mode around here. It always happens, it snows and then we start in with melting, the snow usually doesn't stay around. I have cut off my wool rug or maybe it is a saddle blanket. I need to finish off the edges yet. I will put it with my sewing machine along side the bibs that I need to finish sewing. That finishing stuff takes up time and I don't always get to it quickly. I have started the shadow weave and have gotten to the threading the heddles and I have started another warp on the Hammett rug loom. It is just going to be a 9 inch warp for something that I am going to try to do. I will post more about that warp later.
Shadow weave-one dark, one light etc.

Rug or Saddle Blanket-actually I don't know anything
about saddle blankets-it just reminded me of one
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment