Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Goody Box and Rug

Today I got a goody box from www.woolery.com. It is always nice to get a goody box but since I ordered this one it wasn't a great big surprise. I ordered some rug warp, gray, to make some jean rugs, some more cottolin for towels and some bobbins. I am hoping to receive another goody box tomorrow, maybe I will be taking another picture. I have also started the wool rug and I am liking how the wool looks on the loom. But today I didn't get a chance to weave, I think that I used my weaving time for a nap.
This picture is so yellow looking because I had to use
the flash, no natural light here today, gray and cloudy.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment