Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snow and Stuff



Sorry for the glare, I wanted to scan these but
sometimes what I want isn't what the computer
wants to do.
Yes, the great snowstorm of the Pacific Northwest has hit our valley. We have several inches out there. This morning I thought about going to exercise but decided to just shovel snow in the driveway. My husband is going to have back surgery sometime this spring, so he isn't up to shoveling, so it became my job. Both of us had to go get our son's dog and our grandson from preschool but we have decided that we really don't need to go out in it anymore today. Last weekend when we went to the estate sale and got the frogs, I also got a small part of the McCall's Needlework and Crafts magazine from Spring-Summer 1964. Actually the woman at the estate sale just let me have the clippings. They are knitting patterns for Barbie. Just too cute and wow Barbie has really changed. I don't have any small girl children in our family, so I may offer this on E-bay, unless someone in cyber space wants it.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment