Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Halloween







Hey, Gail here finally after a long dry time of creating anything. This is a banner I made for my grandchildren who live about 5 hours from me and who I don't get to see very often :(  I started with a 6" piece of cardboard, trimming it to a point half way down the sides then covered with colored cardstock which was glued directly to the face of the cardboard. Some of the symmetrical shapes were cut using Spellbinder's Nestabilities dies using my Cuttlebug. I punched holes with the Crop-A-Dile and strung them together with a type of yarn of undetermined content I purchased at a yard sale for $.12 a skein. Have a wonderful Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment