Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Love Christmas

don't you?...love Christmas that is.....cookies, and festivities, music too......when we were kids we thought we had the best Christmas, but looking back it was really not much, but our Mom made it feel that way...there was always new colors, and coloring books, jumpropes, candy and oranges, and new doll clothes she made for our dolls...we were in Christmas Heaven.   One of the things our Mom always gave us was a new book for Christmas and it is one of the things I miss from her...I would save that book till the hustle and bustle settled down and then I would settle down with that book....My daughter has taken her place and always buys me a book to read.   So I am in the midst of doing for Christmas just like all the rest of you...isn't it fun........oh and the photo?...the Santa is my favorite of course because he is a gardening one given to me by my good friend Dawna years ago...and the sheep is a gift from just last year, felted by my friend Patsy...isn't it cute?     Gail I love that advent banner and think it would be a great seller to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment