Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Goodies

I know some of these pictures
should have been rotated, but 
I hope you can see them without
rotation.
This is a paper mache snowman on a box-made
by my sister, Gail. Isn't he cute?
This picture is of the pillow, made by my sister, Diana.
She does a beautiful job on her counted cross
stitch. This also shows a star made by our friend and some
towels she gave me.


This is a little blurry and should be the other way, but it was
made by Gail and if you lift the flap, it has a package
of hot chocolate inside, too cute.

Gail also gave me this purse made our of a Little
Golden Book, she bought it and if you want
to make one yourself, you would need a
heavy duty sewing machine.

Diana gave me a very old doll, she appears to have legs made
of oilcloth. I will have to show my other dolls that I have
I don't really collect dolls, but I do have a few of them.

Yesterday, my sisters, a friend and I went to lunch. We usually try to meet at least once a month for lunch and in December we exchange some gifts and get a gift box ready for our sister that lives in another city.  I know she always reads this blog, so she should be on the look out for her box. Hopefully it will get there before her birthday and it can be a birthday/Christmas box. I got a lot of goodies and I took a few pictures of them.
I made this runner to go from our side door
to our kitchen. This is the door that we use
the most and we are always tracking things in-after
I put the rug down, I spilled a large pepsi on it and
then I had to wash it and a threw it into the dryer.
It came out a little smaller but really stayed
together well.

This is the start of my first bib, I am a little off on the
tension, I may cut this one off and tie on again.
I also finished my run of rag rugs and have started on some bibs.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment