Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Amy forgot something

It was great to see all that loot that Amy displayed but she forgot to mention the beautiful weavings that she    has created for us.    I received that beautiful set of blue napkins but there is a problem.   She wove that great washcloth and her hubby made the soap, then she gave me that sweet dishtowel and now the napkins...but I  can't use them....never washed my face, wiped a dish and now am I expected to wipe my greasy lips with those napkins?......how did those folks a hundred years ago use their things they wove?.....they are just too wonderful and heirlooms to me...We did enjoy a wonderful lunch and gift exchange and I am so lucky to have sisters with such talent.  Thank you to both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment