Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Catching up

These are little bags that I filled with lavender and
made a kumihimo cording for the tie. The fabric
is also handwoven

Look at those Swedish stars!
Yes I am catching up with everything since I have been sick for the last week. I was sick last month with stomach flu and couldn't eat for 3 days and this month I have had a deep ugly cough. Not sure what could be waiting for me in February. I have been working on a few things. My husband and I are doing a little bazaar in a couple weeks and although we have many rugs, we don't have much else. So I "tied one on" and replaced the blue bamboo warp with gold tencel and I am now doing advancing twill in bamboo and tencel.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment