Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Ornaments

Yes, I am still here and yes I have been working on some Christmas gifts. Not very many but I can't show them just yet. I have made something for my sister and my grandson. It is the same thing and I know she is wondering what she would want that a 5 year old would want also. But she will have to wait until we have our Christmas lunch. Actually my sisters are probably wondering which one of them the present is for-but they will have to wait until the Christmas lunch.
The day after Thanksgiving we had our annual Christmas ornament exchange. This exchange has been going on for almost 30 years. So I am going to be showing a few of the ornaments that I received this year.
Enjoy,
This is a little ball made out of Christmas cards-I
have seen them made bigger than this but never this small.
The other one is an egg with a reindeer painted on it.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment