Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Ornament #6

The first one is a heart cookie cutter that has been covered
with fabric. It has a lot of detail in a very simple package.
The second one is a ball of yarn, yes just a ball of yarn,
wait there is a hanger on it. This one is so simple.
it is just too cute. 
I was posting an ornament a day for awhile and then the flu bug hit me. No one that I know has had the flu but I picked it up somewhere. It has hindered me finishing my Christmas prep. I have been trying to get everything purchased but still do not have the tree decorated. I also had to miss my grandson's Christmas program and he was playing the second elf. And before anyone asks, I did have my flu shot. So next ornament.
Enjoy,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment