Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Home

I got home yesterday afternoon and now have a full blown cold. I have helped my husband with some wool that we received from some 4/H students. We have several bags of dirty wool straight off the sheep. We have been reading about how to process it and we are going to try the fermented suint method. Wish us luck. At least if we mess it up, the sheep will grow some more. We also went to the Master Gardener plant sale and now need to get busy planting, I don't feel like doing it but the plants are not going to wait until the nasty cold is over. I am leaving you with some more pictures of Fort Warden State Park. Keep weaving, Amy







No comments:

Post a Comment