Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

It is pretty quiet on here.   Haven't seen Gail in a long time and Amy must be very busy weaving away.   Here in the valley it has begun to feel a lot like fall and today I noticed that many shrubs and trees are beginning to turn colors.  My late raspberries are beginning to produce and I will hope that the weather stays good enough for a lot of picking.  I have been making a list of all the things I must get done before winter and actually crossed two of them off this week.  The veggie garden is beginning to look a bit bedraggled...sort of the way the gardener is looking too.  This is my 'loom'.....it was created so that I can weave prunings thru it and I have done that in past years, but the morning glories and kiss me over the gate plants have taken it over.   It is beautiful, isn't it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment