Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Yikes it is hot....
at least for me..I have been outside early but am ready to come in...there is always plenty to do inside whether work, some craft, or finding a good book.....but know I should not complain because most of the country is burning up...crops lost, folks just trying to get by in record heat......My garden is so beautiful this year and of course I know everything has it's season and by late July/mid August things get a bit raggety out there...so for now I will enjoy it......I have this shrub that the birds planted for me...and I do not know what it is...beautiful though and would be nice to have a piece of it in a bouquet...

No comments:

Post a Comment