Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Friday, July 27, 2012



Gardening....I love it and it is harvest time for much...am posting a photo of my blue/purple potatoes...at our last MG class, someone brought some seed potatoes that they didn't want....I brought home 3 of them, cut and planted and got eleven plants.....promised some to the kids to take to the beach tomorrow..so dug 2 of the hills...aren't they beautiful....and beets...kids are coming for dinner and I am calling it a garden dinner so we will be having beans with new potatoes and onions and some bacon of course...but beets too in an orange sauce...new recipe....and had to post this photo of my little garden shed with all the beautiful golden hops creating shade on the little patio.....Summer! I love it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment