Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

been away from here too long

always like to post what I am doing outside...but that has been near impossible with winter...still some ice on the ground and mud too, but this afternoon I got out into the sun in a southern exposure and raked up pine cones.....felt wonderful and is exactly where I need to be.....it was dessert for me after a great lunch with my sisters.....though we tried a new spot and  it was hard to hear in there.....small, tile on the floor, loud music and don't think we will be back there.    I have been working on a heart project that will be installed in our demonstration garden....the back of the garden is a big green building and the heart will get mounted there...it measures 30 inches across...and is beautiful....don't want to think about how much money I spent on glue....

No comments:

Post a Comment