Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Is fall coming?   I have complained so loudly about all our hot weather and suddenly there is a crispness in the air, especially in the mornings...and I am loving it.   We are having warm days but lovely mornings.   I love the fall weather and the colors that come with it......all that bronze, orange, etc...and I have always loved scarecrows on my porch so I best get making one for this year.  This morning I harvested some of my colorful carrots...4 different colors in one package....and made my favorite for dinner....Peel and cook the carrots and drain.  In a skillet put a pat of butter, a squeeze of lemon, some honey and a pinch of ginger...add the carrots, heat and eat...delish...

No comments:

Post a Comment