Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Friday, December 20, 2013

Present #4

Besides making me a purse, my sister also made me a couple of hot pads. These are great for putting hot things on the table. I know she uses all the decorative stitches on them. How many of you have used all the decorative stitches on your sewing machine? I certainly haven't. These remind me of my mother. She used all her scraps to make pot holders. I always got them in my Christmas package and I know my sisters did too. She would put them in packages for people getting married and she always had a few made up for any occasion that may arise. I still have some of her pot holders even though she has been gone for many years. Memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment