Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Our turkey is in the oven, our son is coming over to help set up, and we are expecting about 15 people in our home. Our home was built in 1946 and people didn't have open concept houses, so we really don't have the room for that many people, some will have to go downstairs while the rest are upstairs. I even thought about renting heaters for our deck and putting people outside, but no one liked that idea. So enjoy your Thanksgiving and family. I will leave you with a picture of napkin holders my grandsons and I made with shower rings and pipe cleaners. Actually I did most of them but they look like a 6 and 9 year old did them.

No comments:

Post a Comment