Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

My bag is packed...

We are getting ready for a cruise. We are going to cruise down the St. Laurence River for a week. On our last cruise, we went to Alaska, when we went to pick up our luggage we discovered that everyone's suitcase is put into a large room and it was our job to find it. Of course we couldn't find ours! It was just a sea of black luggage. After much searching and getting help we finally found ours. This time I made some colorful tags so hopefully we will be able to see our luggage when the time comes. While I was at it I made 4 extra ones for a sale in November. I made these out of the fabric I got from an estate sale. Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment