Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Friday, July 26, 2013

What is all this stuff?

my truck is loaded and looks like I am moving across country.....but it is only less than 200 miles...to my grandaughter's wedding......and she has ask me to do her flowers...colors are white and lavender...so I have gleaned from my garden, my friend's garden, the demonstration garden and when I am in the truck it smells a bit like a funeral parlor.....the lavender is wonderful and phlox too...but look at those globe thistles from my garden!


, love them....and  that huge bunch of lavender baby's breathe!.........hope I can do the job she wants....4 bouquets, 8 boutineers and 12 bouquets for vases.........oh and those blueberries are for my sister and the wedding too...and all that 'stuff' in the front seat?...my 'tools', lawn games, and some jam for my sister....I am off and running....good thing I have a skinny butt because there is little room left in the truck....

No comments:

Post a Comment