Writings from 3 sisters, who love to garden, do scrapbooking, fiber arts and sometimes have an opinion.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

musings

I simply cannot post photos and this is the week I see about some high speed...what am I waiting for...have also decided to buy me something for Chrismtas...I am pretty cheap with myself....but going to do it, but not sure just what....do I want a laptop, a 'pad', a smart phone, a reader.....not sure yet...so will have to do some thinking and studying to decide...but first things first...and that is the high speed so I can put a photo on here...a good one would have been the barn owl that was in our spruce tree yesterday...right out the window from the computer.....beautiful and been years since I saw one so close...it sat there for about 45 minutes....was our entertainment for the day....................I have been staying busy working on Christmas gifts and today will be real busy when kids all come for birthday beans...chilli beans that is....we have 5 birthdays in our family over this weekend....I am baking brownies and some apple crisp this morning for dessert and will take a trip to the store for some ice cream.    I love my sister's posts on here and wish mine had a bit of color.....but just wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment